- Seat Sizes: Ranges between 15 inches to 20 inches based on the riders specific measurements. All polo trees have the JRD Saddlery legendary shoulder freedom built-in.
- Seat Depth: Ranges from flat to deep based on the rider’s need and preference.
- Seat Balance: The seat balance is set from a forward seat to a seat placed farther back in the saddle based on the needs and confirmation of the horse and rider combination.
- Flap Size: The flap sizes are determined based on the length and placement of the rider’s leg.
- Tree width: The width of the tree is determined by the horse’s measurements.
- Knee Roll: The size, shape, and placement of the knee rolls are selected based on the rider’s preference and position.
- Leather Choices: The saddle can be constructed of different combinations of types of leather including our bull hide, calf, suede, or standard leather and are available in a variety of colors and shades.
- Panels: Hand wool flocked , extra wide with JRD special design extra pressure on the horse’s trapezius muscle
The JRD Saddlery Make-To-Measure Polo Saddle will offer the best possible balance and fit to the needs of each unique horse and rider combination. The personalized seat size, depth, and balance, as well as the flap length, are cut and crafted to the exact measurements and riding style of the rider. This saddle allows for the greatest extent of shoulder freedom allowing your horse to fly across the field with maximum reach of stride. JRD Saddlery has developed unique knee roll system that gives the rider extra stability and support in the saddle without hindering the freedom and movement of the rider to reach for difficult shots. With over 20 piping colors, various stitching colors, and customized cantle back options, you can truly create your own personal style with this saddle!