- Seat Sizes: 17” – 20”
- Seat Depth: Ranges from flat to deep based on the rider’s need and preference.
- Seat Balance: The seat balance is set from a forward seat to a seat placed farther back in the saddle based on the needs and confirmation of the horse and rider combination.
- Flap Size: The flap sizes are determined based on the length and placement of the rider’s leg.
- Tree width: The width of the tree is determined by the horse’s measurements.
- Knee Roll: The size, shape, and placement of the knee rolls are selected based on the rider’s preference and position.
- Leather Choices: Black or brown in suede, bull hide, or calf leather
- Panels: Hand wool flocked , extra wide with JRD special design extra pressure on the horse’s trapezius muscle
The JRD Saddlery Polo Saddle uses JRD Saddlery’s legendary trapezius relief tree allowing maximum shoulder freedom and comfort for your horse. This stock saddle uses a reinforced tree to avoid spreading. The Polo saddle is hand flocked with wool for the comfort of the horse. This saddle can come with the standard covered blocks or with blocks on the outside for added stability for the rider.