- Seat Sizes: 16 ½” – 19”
- Seat Depth: Ranges from flat to deep based on the rider’s need and preference.
- Seat Balance: The seat balance is set from a forward seat to a seat placed farther back in the saddle based on the needs and confirmation of the horse and rider combination.
- Flap Size: The flap sizes are determined based on the length and placement of the rider’s leg.
- Tree width: The width of the tree is determined by the horse’s measurements.
- Knee Roll: The size, shape, and placement of the knee rolls are selected based on the rider’s preference and position.
- Leather Choices: Black or brown calf leather
The JRD Saddlery Lust Saddle uses JRD Saddlery’s legendary trapezius relief tree allowing maximum shoulder freedom and comfort for your horse. The Lust uses front and back blocks for the rider’s stability. The Lust comes in three different mono-flap designs to choose from.