- I’ve ridden in everything under the sun, nothing compares to a JRD. The craftsmanship for the ultimate fit for horse and rider are hands down, best on the market, period!
~Chrissa Hoffmann, Owner/Head Trainer (Dressage) at CFH Dressage
JRD Saddles are the best saddles I have ever played in. I have noticed less soreness in my horse’s backs.
~Adam Snow, Former Ten Goal Polo Player
- I sold all of my other saddles as well as my clients and we will not ride in the saddle unless it’s a JRD. They are great saddles and I have never had a sore horse or any issue with a saddle on my young, growing horses! Thanks!! My horses love the JRD Saddles and so do I.
~ Stacee Collier, Owner/Head Trainer (Dressage) at Companion Farm
- Because of your superior product, I feel for the first time in my riding career (after riding at the upper levels for over a decade) that I can truly focus on the task at hand while being comfortable and giving my horses the best chance at top performance. Until this season, I thought that true comfort for my horses, especially in my dressage saddle came at a cost, and that I had to suffer for them to be fit correctly… I now understand what a custom saddle truly means, and know that never again do I have to settle so my horse is comfortable. I can focus on putting forth a top placing performance because I am no longer focusing on being uncomfortable or having my saddle rub me.
~ Frankie Thieriot, 3* Eventing rider
- From my young three year-old horses to my most advanced horses, I ride all of my horses in JRD saddles. Whether the request is for stable, all-around saddles that can be used on multiple youngsters or specialized make-to-measure saddles crafted specifically for my most advanced and biggest moving mounts allowing them and myself full freedom to execute advanced movements, JRD has done a wonderful job of supplying saddles that allow my horses and I to train and perform at our best!
Flannery Banks, Owner/Head Trainer (Dressage) at Flannery Equine
- I have been a client of JRD Saddlery for over 20 years now. After riding in many different brands of saddles, I settled into the JRD. I look to JRD's staff for their expertise and guidance when I have horses that are challenging to fit. They have always been there for me. JRD understands dressage and how important the correct fit for the horse and the rider is to the health of the muscle development. JRD works with clients to give them help in achieving the correct seat balance as well. My clients never have to fight the saddle to obtain the correct seat balance. I am thankful to have JRD Saddles in my barn and have them as part of our "team" of experts.
~Gina Duran, Head Trainer/Owner at Topline Training Inc.
Immediately I noticed that it was easy to get him (the horse) to stretch down while riding. He loves his new saddle. Best of all, for me, is that instead of my lower back aching when I ride, it aches if I DON’T ride! It (the saddle) actually makes my back feel so much better.
~Sarah K., Dressage Rider